HOLLA peple

sori 4 long time notupdating the blog..very,very busy (homework,homework & more homework).Jz finished my secong exam...hard the easiest subject will be SCIENCE like damm easy.Even already get marks 94,COOL I am the only students who get 80 above.This skool not going anyway (pity me0nevermind lah iI am having a sleep-over,10 friends r coming.It is not actually sleep-over but they stayed in my house for 3 days.COOL.Staring fr 2morrow.

So far skool is awesome,finally I get 2 be noticed.I really hate one of my friend.DUN WANNA TELL A NAME.She acts like a diva,even tough I am richer than her.She dun even look nice ( I know it is kinda bad to tell but it is the truth).She is more alike I am the QUEEN of all ages YUCK..maybe I should PUKE @ her face or sumthing.GUD havens she is not goming 4 MY SLEEP-OVER...i can't believe my friends r like a posses by her.Wat can I tell 2 her 'I AM GONNA TAKE MY TIARA BACK...DIVA'.Jz tat,she is jz making my bad side coming out.DUCK-FACE...she look a bit like a duck hahaha

So far,this wat happens in my life

  • my BM teacher is changing skool = my I am hapi,she always like 2 upset me,I know my essay was the best but she give A 4 other students.
  • homeworks=I am drawning in homework.SHESH
  • went 2 my buddies house=the twins house (one gurl & one boy),have barbeque.Stayed in their hause,their room was aesome.OPPS her room was awesome because I sleep wit the gurl.
  • parents=they r planning 2 buy new laptop,since they said my attutide is getting better 7 also my exam marks.
  • house=my parents r gonna renovate (sori I dun know how 2 spell).I saw the plan & it my my room looks 10 billion time nicer than ever.I just can't xplain,looks so beautiful.

tat's all...I think.Have 2 take my dinner.HUNGRY

0 comments: